Thursday 29 September 2011

Kelly Clarkson Insists She’s Not Gay.


I may be straight, but my girlcrush on Kelly Clarkson finds this news rather disappointing.
The first winner of “American Idol” recently told E! News:
The singer says she doesn’t care who is or isn’t gay, but when it comes to her own orientation, she’s on the straight and narrow.
People keep saying I’m gay, and I’m not … I’m pretty sure I’ve never made out with a girl. It’s just not helping me because I’m straight. No boy wants to hit on me because I make mean songs about them, and they think I’m gay.”
But when it comes to vocal-talent competitions, she’s open to them all. Of course she still watches “American Idol,” but she also watched “The Voice” and is checking out Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul (who helped make her famous) on “X Factor.”
Clarkson also named her dream duet-partner — Adele.
Kelly said she’d love to work with the “Rolling in the Deep” singer. “I love Adele, that would be a great collaboration, I really want to do it, I will put it out there for you,” she says. “I just don’t care if it’s just an awards show backstage.”
She jokes she’d even take the opportunity in a ladies bathroom, if that were her only option. “Yeah, good acoustics in there,” she says. “I just love her voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment