Monday 26 September 2011

Did Jesse James Cheat On Kat Von D?


Who says a leopard doesn’t change its spots?
Oh, that’s right: Everyone says that.
So in news that will surprise (Drumroll, puhleeze…) absolutely no one, philandering biker Jesse James once again stands accused of parking his Harley is another woman’s garage. James called it quits with sometimes fiancee Kat Von D for the umpteenth time last week, and celebrity chatterboxes say Jesse’s utter inability to keep his stuff in his shorts led to the most recent breakdown of a relationship Goss Gawkers had pegged as “doomed” almost from its inception.
Shocking — considering it was Jesse’s rumored five extramarital dalliances that set off one of the most salacious tabloid scandals of 2010 and sent Sandra Bullock marching to divorce court with fists shaking in the air.
I am not in a relationship,” the tattoo artist and former LA Ink star wrote in a post to her Facebook page Friday night. “And I apologize for all the ‘back and forth’ if it’s caused any confusion.”
Kat also shot down rumors that she may be moving to Austin, Texas — where Jesse moved after his split from Sandra.
I am not in any way moving to Texas,” she added. “And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.”
As for why the pair went their separate ways for a second time, Kat told PEOPLE: “It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life. My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it’s important to know your value and never lose sight of that.The cheating goss comes courtesy of Cheaterville.com, which prides itself on exposing cheaters. (Yep, the same site that offered “betrayed” hubby Tareq Salahi an endorsement deal last week…) An alleged Cheaterville whistleblower, identifying herself as “LisaJa,” claims she’s at the center of the recent bust-up of Tattoo Love.” According to the very married Lisa, she met Jesse “through friends” and eventually began swapping body fluids with the well-documented cad.
Unbeknownst to his then-partner, Kat.
In a testimonial of sorts that popped up on Cheaterville over the weekend, the mysterious “LisaJa” takes Jesse to task for his wandering ways. The jilted woman writes: “…You can’t stay faithful because you hate yourself, therefor (sic) you secretly hate everyone else in your life. That’s why you treat women like shit. Why don’t you finally be a man and tell everyone why Kat dumped you this time? Is it because you lied to her and said that you didn’t see anyone while you two were ‘on a break.’ How did she find out about me Jesse? I know you didn’t tell her, and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t even know that you two got back together until the entire world found out. You’re beyond an asshole, you’re a sick predator who doesn’t respect women.”
She adds: “I’m no saint either but at least I knew that it was over with my husband before spending a second of my time with you. I’m disgusted with myself more than I am with you, I should have known better. Any man who spends every second on his phone texting is up to no good. Ironic how you spend so much time on your phone but won’t return any of my texts or emails. I bet I have your attention now don’t I? Oh by the way, thanks for the parting gift you left me…..that’s the ONLY REASON why I’m not telling the world exactly who I am but you most certainly know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment