Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lady Gaga to Ellen: My Dream Is To Star In A Woody Allen Movie


Lady Gaga may have a dream director for a future film role, but she has no interest in a dream home.


In an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” set to air on Friday, Gaga says, ”My dream would be to be in a Woody Allen movie.”


The mega-rich singer, who describes herself as a “gypsy,” also reveals why she still doesn’t own her own home.


In addition to explaining that she’s on the road a lot, Gaga admits she just doesn’t want to shell out the cash.


“Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I’m a pop singer or whatever,” she tells DeGeneres, “it still hurts to write a check. It’s a lot of money.”


Money seems to be an issue with the wealthy star.


She shares that she almost couldn’t bear to sign her huge tax returns this year.


“I had to get completely wasted,” she says. “They were just holding me up. It’s unbelievable

No comments:

Post a Comment