Thursday 1 December 2011

Jay Cutler on Kristin Cavallari Wedding: “All Systems Go… Let’s Rock This Party”


Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are again set to get married, but don’t expect him to do much of the wedding planning.


The NFL quarterback was on ESPN Chicago radio program “Waddle & Silvy” on Wednesday, when they asked Cutler about his re-engagement to “The Hills” star.


“All systems go… let’s rock this party,” he replied.


That said, Cavallari seems to be the one in charge.


“I’m just kind of along for the ride,” explained Cutler.


Cutler said he didn’t know where or when the wedding will take place, telling the hosts, “You’re asking the wrong person.”


“I don’t really make a lot of those [logistical] decisions. I hear about them in passing… or if I have to write a check,” said the groom-to-be, adding, “Whatever she wants to do, I’m on board.”


Last July, Cutler and Cavallari called off their initial engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment