Monday 28 November 2011

Scarlett Johansson and Dean Martin Duet on “I’ll Be Home For Christmas


Scarlett Johansson has a knack for reviving old musical favorites, and her latest project is a holiday duet with Dean Martin.


The actress lends her voice to “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” which appears on the late Rat Pack singer’s new compilation My Kind of Christmas.


“Growing up in New York City, Christmas was never Christmas without Dino,” says Johansson in a press release. “Recording in the studio with Mr. Martin in my headphones felt as though he were standing right next to me, crooning with that mischievous gleam in his eye.”


She continues, “When I was asked to sing on this album, it was literally a childhood dream come true.”


Listen to the track below!


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment