Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sara Leal: My Affair with Ashton.


Sara Leal, the woman who claims to have had sex with Ashton Kutcher, gave Us Weekly an interview for its cover about what she claims allegedly went down between the two of them in the early morning hours of September 24 in San Diego’s Hard Rock Hotel.
According to Leal, on what was Kutcher and Demi Moore’s sixth wedding anniversary, she and the “Two and a Half Men” star frolicked naked in a hot tub with another woman before allegedly having unprotected sex.
He just came up and kissed me,” Leal tells Us, adding that shortly after the unexpected smooch, she and the second woman were in a hot tub on his hotel room’s balcony. “I didn’t think it was out of the ordinary… I wasn’t self-conscious about getting naked,” she explains to the mag.
And Leal says she believed Kutcher when he supposedly told her he was “separated.”
Later in the early morning hours, “He lost his towel and I took my robe off… Then we had sex,” says Leal, adding, “He was good… It wasn’t weird or perverted,” though it was without a condom.
The magazine reports that Kutcher and Leal later talked about a wide-range of subjects, including politics.
Leal says, “I told him I was a Lutheran from Texas. He said, ‘Oh my gosh! Are you a Republican?’”
The 22-year-old administrative assistant tells Us that they had “sex for a second time,” and that Kutcher supposedly told her, “I enjoy things like this because I’m an actor 90 percent of the time and it’s fake. It’s nice to have moments that are real.”
Kutcher, Moore and their reps have yet to comment on Leal’s allegations, though the couple has been seen camping and attending Yom Kippur and Rosh Hashanah services together. And Kutcher tweeted support for his wife and her Lifetime TV movie, Five, on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment