Sunday 23 October 2011

Madonna’s Brother is Homeless.


While Madonna has luxury homes in New York, L.A., and London, news has emerged that one of her siblings is now homeless, living on the streets in Michigan.
The singer’s brother, Anthony Ciccone, acknowledged he was homeless in an interview with The Michigan Messenger about why scores of people in similar predicaments have flocked to Traverse City, Michigan because of its food and shelter programs.
Ciccone says he’s been out on the streets for a year and a half ever since he lost his job at his father’s winery in Suttons Bay.


Although he doesn’t explain why he no longer works at his dad’s business, Ciccone says, “My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time.”
When asked why his superstar singer hasn’t come to his aid, Ciccone responds, “You think I haven’t answered this kind of question a bazillion times — why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I’m homeless on the street? Never say never. This could happen to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment