Tuesday 25 October 2011

Madonna On Repeat Home Invader: “I’m Worried About My Children’s Safety.


Madonna‘s stalker, Grzegorz Matlok, has been ordered to stay in a psychiatric hospital and is banned from coming within 300 feet of the pop superstar after breaking into her London home last spring.


A court rendered the decision on Monday, deeming Matlok a serious threat to Madonna, who describes herself as “alarmed and distressed” by his actions.


The 30-year-old Matlok used a rope and scaffolding and smashed a window to get into the residence. Police also found a bag containing a knife, scissors and Matlock’s Polish passport, along with a map with a large “M” written over Madonna’s address.


He later told authorities Madonna had given him permission to enter the property.


One year before the London break-in, Matlok was caught trespassing at Madonna’s Wiltshire estate.


In a statement to the court, Madonna expressed her alarm and fear.


“I do not know the defendant, I’ve not had any form of relationship with the defendant, nor have I had any form of contact by phone or by email, or by any other way, with the defendant,” she said, stressing that she’d “never given the defendant permission to enter the premises.”


Madonna continued, “It is extremely unsettling to know that, despite the extensive security I have, he has been able to break into two of my residential properties.”


“I’m worried about my children’s safety as well as the safety of my staff,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment